And The Beat Goes On
Life continues to roll along.
Last night I receive a false accusation e-mail from my dear youngest brother. I will deal with it when agrees to which witness(es) he will meet with me with.
Knitting- I think I finally stopped backing up on my socks and can now move forward. However after Monday night at Knitters Club I decided I would need to frog a bunch of the baby afghan I am making add to the crocheted one and then finish this one I have cast on. Making more work for myself ... What am I thinking? I kept thinking the crocheted one looks a little small. I had made it the size I wanted on the longest points I should have measured to the shortest points on the star. Or at least that is my current thinking. then there is the dish cloth I was not sure if I wanted to make or not. I saw it, is so cute I have to make it, so it is cast on sitting on about row 35-39 or day 3 of the pattern. Then again there is the Hyphen-Boy Bag I started last fall and am eager to get back to. When, when, when? There is the mittens I am eager to start too once the pattern is release... Must finish the Christmas bags. So close but yet so far.
Weigh in? My first time was in October on a Friday afternoon. So I stuck with that Weight loss day time until I had missed a couple I think it was in Dec. or Jan. I switched to weighing in with my friends Wednesday evening after church. So that is option 1. Then again I joined Weight Watchers officially last Thursday noon. They do not count that I lost 41.5 pounds using there program since October. So should that be it? I would love to hear what you think leave me a comment OK? I hope I am dropping again. If not one day I know.
DH mentioned this morning life is costing MORE a lot more. They increased out electric bill an d our insurance was greatly increased by adding a 16 year old driver to our one mini van with full coverage. Then there is a the higher cost of nutritious foods to loose weight increasing groceries for the two of us.
School DS 14 and I watched the last Math U See (MUS) lesson today for Pre-Algebra. Let's just say I need this one to percolate a little. I will definitely be watching it one or two more times. Come to think of it I never did learn how to find the square root of big numbers (5-6 digest or more) before without a calculator. It did not click the first time I saw it. Hummm. I will get it. I hope. =-) I am sure if I do not get it I will get the help I need from the wonderful support offered for this curriculum. Yet the younger boys are having trouble concentrating on school. so as I titled this the beat goes on.
Do not for get to tell me which weigh in I should count. As there are about 15 hours apart.
Last night I receive a false accusation e-mail from my dear youngest brother. I will deal with it when agrees to which witness(es) he will meet with me with.
Knitting- I think I finally stopped backing up on my socks and can now move forward. However after Monday night at Knitters Club I decided I would need to frog a bunch of the baby afghan I am making add to the crocheted one and then finish this one I have cast on.
Weigh in? My first time was in October on a Friday afternoon. So I stuck with that Weight loss day time until I had missed a couple I think it was in Dec. or Jan. I switched to weighing in with my friends Wednesday evening after church. So that is option 1. Then again I joined Weight Watchers officially last Thursday noon. They do not count that I lost 41.5 pounds using there program since October. So should that be it? I would love to hear what you think leave me a comment OK? I hope I am dropping again. If not one day I know.
DH mentioned this morning life is costing MORE a lot more. They increased out electric bill an d our insurance was greatly increased by adding a 16 year old driver to our one mini van with full coverage. Then there is a the higher cost of nutritious foods to loose weight increasing groceries for the two of us.
School DS 14 and I watched the last Math U See (MUS) lesson today for Pre-Algebra. Let's just say I need this one to percolate a little. I will definitely be watching it one or two more times. Come to think of it I never did learn how to find the square root of big numbers (5-6 digest or more) before without a calculator. It did not click the first time I saw it. Hummm. I will get it. I hope. =-) I am sure if I do not get it I will get the help I need from the wonderful support offered for this curriculum. Yet the younger boys are having trouble concentrating on school.
Do not for get to tell me which weigh in I should count. As there are about 15 hours apart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home