Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

What to do?

What to do?

All weather reports are bad do not travel. Yet State wrestling will not be canceled in Des Moines, never has been that I heard of, I went for the last 5 years. The first time oldest dear son and I went went it was bad weather, travel was not adviseded. If we do not go that is waisted money, we cannot afford to waist. Then there is the UNI Panthers men's basketball game tonight, dad's money spent for them will be waisted if we do not go. I only got tickets for two games and this is one of the two. I do not want to be unsafe or foolish. I also do not want to waist money that has already been spent. I pray we make a wise decission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map