Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Not much time to knit

I am crocheting a baby afghan I wanted make and could not understand before last Monday evening. I am almost done with the toes on my current 6sox KAL which since they are toe ups mean I should be starting the pattern work soon. I still need to finish the last monthly dish cloth KAL. I just will have to look up the last days rows and have not made the time to do that yet.

Met with the lawyer and both brothers yesterday. Things went well there but I had a call this morning saying all is not well.

The youngest is coughing a lot, and now the the birthday boy is stating to too. Yes, we had a birthday on Friday and went to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map