Much on the Plate
Yesterday, Friday , I had a dentist appointment with mom. Since I was going there there of coarse was more added to the day to take care of over there. My dear friend went along and helped clean the kitchen and bathroom (dad's). DH told me at the last moment he was going to help, he worked on moms bathroom. I got the POA to the lawyer, he found mom had not signed it since I had her along she did it then. It was a better signature than last time. Mom also needed one medication which of course was a problem to get at CVS, I wonder if I could and or should have them moved over to the JD clinic pharmacy. Things went quicker at the dentist than I had expected.
I got back late so I did not have much time to get ready for our dinner. I think I looked fair considering I ended up with less than an hour to get showered and ready. We had Dave at Tiako this time and he was not as showy as Miko(Micheal) but still very good. It was good food and a nice time even though we had two strangers at the table. This time they put us at a bigger table, so they had 10 of us at it when we had a party of 8 to fill the other size table. Oh well the other two girls were fine.
Now for today I am going to go over and work on project Linus some
I got back late so I did not have much time to get ready for our dinner. I think I looked fair considering I ended up with less than an hour to get showered and ready. We had Dave at Tiako this time and he was not as showy as Miko(Micheal) but still very good. It was good food and a nice time even though we had two strangers at the table. This time they put us at a bigger table, so they had 10 of us at it when we had a party of 8 to fill the other size table. Oh well the other two girls were fine.
Now for today I am going to go over and work on project Linus some


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home