Fianlly
Today they finally talked to me!!!!!
I have been trying to find out for three weeks if mom could get new glasses or not. Since we cannot find hers. I sent them P.O.A. more than a week ago, I had to find out her vision department of her health insurance then send it again to them. I called back they were closed due to a snow storm. Then I was out of town for a dentist appointment with mom. I called and called and today they told me when and where and all I needed to know!!!!!!!!!
Ds 13 had a basket ball game today. While the team lost and the A team as well. There was rejoicing over the fact ds made a basket!!! He said it was the first in a game both years he has played. =-) Parents and team mates were all happy. You can tell I am can you?
While I have been making steady progress on loosing wight. (slow) I may have hit a plateau. From what records I found it looked like at church I weight .5 more than one week ago. When I came home and looked the scale said I weighed 2.2 pound less than a week ago. So I am puzzled to say the least. I may be officially joining Weight Watchers soon, as I have been using a friends books to get where I am. This computer says I have lost 40.7 pounds!!! Woo whooo!!! Now to keep it off for at least a year! While I need to lose at least 15.8 pounds more it would not hurt if I lost 30.8 pounds.
Now I knew this was coming but youngest dear brother blames me for the bad in his life. What next? That is so funny. How can that be, why it is easy, nothing is his fault so it has to be mine. =-D ha ha ha He chose his way and has to live in it. (Glad I do not have to.) Love ya little brother!
Oh well, I can call for mom tomorrow to see about getting her new glasses! Yippee!
Rats! The pictures I wanted to post are on the other machine and I chose this one to write from this time. The baby blanket, dads truck, I need to shoot another dishcloth and knit one as well. Better call it a day.
Peachy keen!
I have been trying to find out for three weeks if mom could get new glasses or not. Since we cannot find hers. I sent them P.O.A. more than a week ago, I had to find out her vision department of her health insurance then send it again to them. I called back they were closed due to a snow storm. Then I was out of town for a dentist appointment with mom. I called and called and today they told me when and where and all I needed to know!!!!!!!!!
Ds 13 had a basket ball game today. While the team lost and the A team as well. There was rejoicing over the fact ds made a basket!!! He said it was the first in a game both years he has played. =-) Parents and team mates were all happy. You can tell I am can you?
While I have been making steady progress on loosing wight. (slow) I may have hit a plateau. From what records I found it looked like at church I weight .5 more than one week ago. When I came home and looked the scale said I weighed 2.2 pound less than a week ago. So I am puzzled to say the least. I may be officially joining Weight Watchers soon, as I have been using a friends books to get where I am. This computer says I have lost 40.7 pounds!!! Woo whooo!!! Now to keep it off for at least a year! While I need to lose at least 15.8 pounds more it would not hurt if I lost 30.8 pounds.
Now I knew this was coming but youngest dear brother blames me for the bad in his life.
Oh well, I can call for mom tomorrow to see about getting her new glasses! Yippee!
Rats! The pictures I wanted to post are on the other machine and I chose this one to write from this time. The baby blanket, dads truck, I need to shoot another dishcloth and knit one as well.
Peachy keen!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home