Another New Day
I wonder what today will hold? I have a list of to do's for my parents from dh, I have an item or two to follow up on from last week.
Then there is school. The government school is out for Presidents Day. (This is weird as the quit doing that when they started taking Martin Luther King Day off. Not that he was a man worthy of honor.) Just that there is a lot of important history to this day being lost. It started out as Washington's Birthday. He was a a Godly man who should be know as what he was. I know I have read he was a was a some thing or another belief that he was not. He was a Baptist. There is a plaque in the church he was a member of stating so, where his pew was. I know people who have been there and seen it. Then there is Lincoln, What I have been able to learn is while he was not a Save man most of his life. He did get saved while in the White House, and served God with all that was in him once he did get saved. There are many other Presidents that were great men and some were scoundrels.
I was only able to complete one square at Project Linus. I wanted to do more but need to do things at home as well. Then I came home and finished the Star Blanket I started so very long ago. Where it was just going to be for whenever, then it was going to go to Russia last year. Only I could not make it. I tried but it all got frogged. So I tried again at Knitter's Club in February and now it is done. With two new baby's on the way. It will make it to one of their baby showers I am sure. I was scared while making it I found stains on some of the old acrylic I was using up. I washed it up with a commercial stain remover on the stains and it looks nice, now. However, it bulged at a few of the Russian Joins I used for the color changes. I wonder what is up with that. While my sock are sitting, must go use the downstairs computer! I did cut out the linings for the three Christmas Bags yesterday. I may still need to do a pocket here or there but the basic lining is ready to sew. =-)
I will have to down load the pictures I took so I can up load them to here.
Then there is school. The government school is out for Presidents Day. (This is weird as the quit doing that when they started taking Martin Luther King Day off. Not that he was a man worthy of honor.) Just that there is a lot of important history to this day being lost. It started out as Washington's Birthday. He was a a Godly man who should be know as what he was. I know I have read he was a was a some thing or another belief that he was not. He was a Baptist. There is a plaque in the church he was a member of stating so, where his pew was. I know people who have been there and seen it. Then there is Lincoln, What I have been able to learn is while he was not a Save man most of his life. He did get saved while in the White House, and served God with all that was in him once he did get saved. There are many other Presidents that were great men and some were scoundrels.
I was only able to complete one square at Project Linus. I wanted to do more but need to do things at home as well. Then I came home and finished the Star Blanket I started so very long ago. Where it was just going to be for whenever, then it was going to go to Russia last year. Only I could not make it. I tried but it all got frogged. So I tried again at Knitter's Club in February and now it is done. With two new baby's on the way. It will make it to one of their baby showers I am sure. I was scared while making it I found stains on some of the old acrylic I was using up. I washed it up with a commercial stain remover on the stains and it looks nice, now. However, it bulged at a few of the Russian Joins I used for the color changes. I wonder what is up with that. While my sock are sitting, must go use the downstairs computer! I did cut out the linings for the three Christmas Bags yesterday. I may still need to do a pocket here or there but the basic lining is ready to sew. =-)
I will have to down load the pictures I took so I can up load them to here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home