This is the day that the Lord hath made
This is the day that the Lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it.
I have been so down with all my brother has been saying and doing. This is what the Lord laid on my heart for today. I am thankful today was quite or sort of so day today. We had 3" of snow over night so school was canceled. Two sons are still sick. So I shoveled with three here and two over at the paid place. I had a short list of things to take care of for my parents today. I was only able to complete one of them. I sent the Health care people Power of Attorney only to be told I need to send it to Davis Vision now. and CIGNA is will not even accept what I have. I told the lawyer (late last week) I hope he gets back to me soon about it, as Dh told me we are missing the checks they sent.
I did get a couple of rows done on the Spring time in Paris socks for 6sox, only I am now stuck. After redoing the same half row three times I decided to put it aside and tackle the baby afghan I am crocheting. Still need to finish that dishcloth.
I think I will have to call the doctors office about the youngest tomorrow his cough is not letting up.
This will have to do for today.
I have been so down with all my brother has been saying and doing. This is what the Lord laid on my heart for today. I am thankful today was quite or sort of so day today. We had 3" of snow over night so school was canceled. Two sons are still sick. So I shoveled with three here and two over at the paid place. I had a short list of things to take care of for my parents today. I was only able to complete one of them. I sent the Health care people Power of Attorney only to be told I need to send it to Davis Vision now.
I did get a couple of rows done on the Spring time in Paris socks for 6sox, only I am now stuck. After redoing the same half row three times I decided to put it aside and tackle the baby afghan I am crocheting. Still need to finish that dishcloth.
I think I will have to call the doctors office about the youngest tomorrow his cough is not letting up.
This will have to do for today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home