Knitter's club tonight
2 hour school delay for the government schools started the day today here. So that threw things off all day. I had to take DS 16 to school which I do not normally do. Which moved ds 13's day around so his class was much later. So he stayed for basketball after class only to find out it had been canceled because of the cold weather? I am puzzled by that one.
Well with running to do I did it then and learned my pedometer is off. My Jolly time one after wearing all day says 314 steps while dh's I replaced the battery on says 1256 steps after only half the day. ? .
A dear friend is under the weather when I offered to help said I could take some meat off her hands and and get it used. Pork tenderloin pre-sliced in 4 oz. servings. While only getting it about 2:30 I through a few slices in the crock pot on high They were all browned though by 3:30 when I got the BBQ sauce and added it. So I am sure they were done by 5:00 when we ate as dh had class tonight. Only one son went to Boy Scouts tonight, which made me upset.
I took the youngest two to knitters club with me I showed off the dishcloths I have made while I missed a couple of months. and the Dec./Jan. 6 soxs both pairs I made. Then I crocheted I got a good start on hat baby afghan I wanted to start a year ago but could not get going. I asked another lady to read the pattern she did and would tell me when I was not sure what it meant. She added things that were missing. So it is working. YEAH! Since I know of three babies coming I hope it does not take me long to make it. I would like to make each of them one. I wonder if I will have time for that.
I did talk to the Annuity place for my parents today not just play phone tag with them. Yeah! Now to get the 401 K people talking to me, and the Bella Vista Property people, whew. Well another 2 hour delay is already set for the morning so another messed up day coming our way.
Well with running to do I did it then and learned my pedometer is off. My Jolly time one after wearing all day says 314 steps while dh's I replaced the battery on says 1256 steps after only half the day. ? .
A dear friend is under the weather when I offered to help said I could take some meat off her hands and and get it used. Pork tenderloin pre-sliced in 4 oz. servings. While only getting it about 2:30 I through a few slices in the crock pot on high They were all browned though by 3:30 when I got the BBQ sauce and added it. So I am sure they were done by 5:00 when we ate as dh had class tonight. Only one son went to Boy Scouts tonight, which made me upset.
I took the youngest two to knitters club with me I showed off the dishcloths I have made while I missed a couple of months. and the Dec./Jan. 6 soxs both pairs I made. Then I crocheted I got a good start on hat baby afghan I wanted to start a year ago but could not get going. I asked another lady to read the pattern she did and would tell me when I was not sure what it meant. She added things that were missing. So it is working. YEAH! Since I know of three babies coming I hope it does not take me long to make it. I would like to make each of them one. I wonder if I will have time for that.
I did talk to the Annuity place for my parents today not just play phone tag with them. Yeah! Now to get the 401 K people talking to me, and the Bella Vista Property people, whew. Well another 2 hour delay is already set for the morning so another messed up day coming our way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home