Interesting Day
Well I was up at a reasonable hour but did not move much early. Then I did get showered before I had to run out. Being a Tuesday returning from ds class meant a hurry up lunch. Then we were running late for piano lessons. We followed the teacher up the driveway so I guess were not too late. So we run dear son back to the government school for after school sports (basketball), pick up dear son left at piano lessons. Found out he did well too. =-) and came home to find out we had an appointment tonight to deal with mom and dads finances. Here! So we started straightening. The boys wanted the free pancakes they had heard about at piano lessons for supper. So we trot off to get them. Only to get a phone call that our appointment was here, while we were waiting for a reorder of pancakes, ahhhhhhh. What to do? We left the two who were waiting for the reorder there and came home to meet our appointment who was waiting. Now at 7:30 P.M. I am home dh is working on his masters course, while ds 16 took the van and his brother to the library for the evening. Do I work on finishing the Christmas gifts, or take dads truck to the library?
I am not good with decisions. so much to do.
Well I think we rolled dad's money he had in annuities over to mom and the trust tonight. Where she should make money. =-) Dad had a good contact who has met with us a couple of times, now.
I am not good with decisions. so much to do.
Well I think we rolled dad's money he had in annuities over to mom and the trust tonight. Where she should make money. =-) Dad had a good contact who has met with us a couple of times, now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home