Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Knitting dishclothes

The un-photographed were finally taken. It only took three more days to post. The whole mess I had not shot picture of.

Still need to shoot my Six Sock "Chain Links"


I think this was mid November 's KAL.






This was early December KAL. it is a rocking horse.







I think this was the late December KAL. I was a day or two from finishing when I had to start driving back and forth daily.








I believe this was early Jan.'s KAL











This was late January's Cables KAL. They are different.
While I after day three rows were posted for the Early February I did up to 50 something, todaythey caught back up. The message came while I was out of town and I nver did get them knitted yet. So another for the photoshoot pile.






Then we have the pattern that had me excited to give it a go. The
4 corners dishcloth. Found here.

I think I should make some more of this I just need more hours in a day.

Here is one I made a while back that was fun too Garterlac.
Short rows seam to have me captivated lately.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map