Wow the Jubilee was Great
Wow the Jubilee was Great, I am tired, now and it is Sunday evening. It was so good to see all and learn and grow. As preacher pointed it there was two tracks running though all the messages one for the visiting preachers and one for Christians. I did not see it in a couple until it was pointed out but it was there. NEAT!
I really did not have have time to knit with the Jubilee, Oh well this will be the second pair of socks not finished on time. I still do not know who they are for. =-( I was hoping to finish them this weekend.
Coming up Monday a couple of calls for my parents and the usual school, sports, Boy Scouts and whatever. Add to that DH college (Master's) class he is taking, Ds 13 High school meeting and all that is planned for Tuesday with spending the day 100 miles away in my parents city. Oh and DS 13 has Basketball games Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Sounds like I should call it a day. And what is up with this pain in my thumb? It hurts Could it be arthritis at 42?I hope not! But if it is I hope I learn what to do to take better care of it.
I just need to Trust God more.
I really did not have have time to knit with the Jubilee, Oh well this will be the second pair of socks not finished on time. I still do not know who they are for. =-( I was hoping to finish them this weekend.
Coming up Monday a couple of calls for my parents and the usual school, sports, Boy Scouts and whatever. Add to that DH college (Master's) class he is taking, Ds 13 High school meeting and all that is planned for Tuesday with spending the day 100 miles away in my parents city. Oh and DS 13 has Basketball games Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Sounds like I should call it a day. And what is up with this pain in my thumb? It hurts Could it be arthritis at 42?I hope not! But if it is I hope I learn what to do to take better care of it.
I just need to Trust God more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home