I'm Left Guessing
I am not sure what to think. I think my youngest dear brother is going to take care of getting mom to the dentist today. Then again I am not at all sure of it. We had a weird conversation yesterday, well two of them.
I went to the my high school verses my sons high school wrestling meet last night. My high school won (yeah!) while I made the mistake of sitting on my sons high school side. (Oh well, live and learn.)
I have the 6 Sox KAL still in progress from Dec. 2006-Jan. 2007 still on the needles. Yet I am to the toes so I should be done soon. And the 4 Corner Dishcloth still on the needles. While waiting for me to look back up the Garter Kitchener to close it. So I have not started any of the new KAL's. Even though they all started yesterday. Soon I do hope.
I went to the my high school verses my sons high school wrestling meet last night. My high school won (yeah!) while I made the mistake of sitting on my sons high school side. (Oh well, live and learn.)
I have the 6 Sox KAL still in progress from Dec. 2006-Jan. 2007 still on the needles. Yet I am to the toes so I should be done soon. And the 4 Corner Dishcloth still on the needles. While waiting for me to look back up the Garter Kitchener to close it. So I have not started any of the new KAL's. Even though they all started yesterday. Soon I do hope.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home