Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Satuday at Home!

DS 16 got his intermediate drivers licence today . ! . Bald as a cue ball after shaving his head last night too. So he looks different.

He is weighing though many decisions right now.Since swimming ended for him today. His original plan was to run and get ready for Track. However hi solve of wrestling is getting in the way and he might go out for wrestling on Monday. Awful late in the season. Then this is the time to sign up for classes next year. and while most are easy there is a few trick in the works complicating things. Like AP US History doesn't to prepare you well for that expensive test you take in AP classes. Humm, ... what to do? and what to take for the goofy fine arts require meant he has?

DS 13 brought Bouncer in side of a little while today. I hope she enjoyed her little warm up.

I think I should have gone to my parents today but got some house cleaning done, dusting and cleaned both ovens wiped counter top and cleaned part of the refrigerator. around here which was needful too.

Mostly I stayed in and finished a dish cloth and my 6 socks , then started the current dish cloth and one of the new 6 sox is cast on I should go do the other before I call it a day so I better run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map