Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jubilee

Wow, Jubilee has been good and Brian came and brought his family. Yes, my brother, who wanted nothing to do with god a few years ago! God is good. I think he might have enjoyed himself too. Last day tomorrow. =-( Well it is with mixed emotion I say that. New things to pray for are Mrs. Gibson, dear sister-in-law(s) (well I do still have two today and BOTH need it).

Is it possible God could heal youngest brother marriage? Is any thing too hard for the Lord? I think not.
I know dear brother does not want to go from bad to worse. Which it looks like he is planning on, I know he loves his wife and children. I just am afraid they will go through with all the mess they have planned. This week I hope to know, but I do not know if dear brother will talk to me or not. Must pray for him too.

Try to remember to take camera tomorrow!!!
No knitting progress today. =-(

What a fun night at church. We laughed and laughed and laughed!!! And were we bad? or good? We had both messages on the same text 2 Samuel 23:8-16 and 8-23. The first about "Faithfulness" and the second about "It is a Privilege to Serve my King" subtitled "He Has Done So Much For Me You Do Not Know" Brother Jim Love and Brother Morry Gibson are good preachers. I am very glad God laid them on preachers heart to have be the main preachers. I do not think any of us will forget Spear anytime soon. I finally got to talk with the Mrs. Walker a little, I am so glad they came again, I do hope they are enjoying themselves.

Bonnie, mom's care taker is right. I hope she knows how much I am thankful for her, her experience and Godliness! What a blessing she is to me. Dear Lord please bless her, and help mom to make the adjustment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map