Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pictures must Follow

Well life is getting into so sort of order at least temporarily. The boys are getting little done school wise but some. I got the KAL done for the dish cloth group, I need to take a couple of pictures. The 6 Sox are in the gusset decreases, I hope I know soon who I am making then for. Then there is the government schools interrupting multiple times each day. Laundry and things around here are streaky at best.

I still need to finish up some things around here, for mom and dad. The top of my mind are sending off the Memorial and finding out about the health care plan for mom. Oh yeah, I need to finish off sending two things from yesterday. Sending a Death Certificate to Deere Direct and a copy of Diane's letter to Craig. where to send it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map