Mixed results
Ds 8 had his birthday today. We celebrated last Saturday but I made another cake any way since we had it here. I am sure he for got it was his birthday as i reminded him to tell his piano teacher and the librarians.
Ds 13 was pinned today in his match all they did was dance the first period away. DS had choice in the second period and chose down. (Good choice) He had reversed his opponent but got reversed and I think the fall was about 1:30 into the match. He sure tries. Only one match again.
I did not know WD had built 2 gym's when they put on that new addition 2 years ago. This was much better then having the match at the middle school in Farley.
I wonder if they still have that small gym on the opposite end of the building?
I did not get one stitch done at little kids wrestling. I did get to show off the "Glad Rags,""Scale Skin Socks and the "Iris Garden Socks." I must find the MIA "Standing in the Shadow of Love Socks". However, I did finally today get the Chain link Socks cast on and the CIC. I do not know why I could not get them going and I stayed up to get a round and a half done on them! (both) =-) so now I have portable projects again.
I got copies made for piano lessons. =-) It has only taken me three weeks! Now to get English copies made for ds. Ds 8 was disappointing at piano lessons again!Well I know there was more but i am tired so I am going to run for today.
Ds 13 was pinned today in his match all they did was dance the first period away. DS had choice in the second period and chose down. (Good choice) He had reversed his opponent but got reversed and I think the fall was about 1:30 into the match. He sure tries. Only one match again.
I did not know WD had built 2 gym's when they put on that new addition 2 years ago. This was much better then having the match at the middle school in Farley.
I wonder if they still have that small gym on the opposite end of the building?
I did not get one stitch done at little kids wrestling. I did get to show off the "Glad Rags,""Scale Skin Socks and the "Iris Garden Socks." I must find the MIA "Standing in the Shadow of Love Socks". However, I did finally today get the Chain link Socks cast on and the CIC. I do not know why I could not get them going and I stayed up to get a round and a half done on them! (both) =-) so now I have portable projects again.
I got copies made for piano lessons. =-) It has only taken me three weeks! Now to get English copies made for ds. Ds 8 was disappointing at piano lessons again!Well I know there was more but i am tired so I am going to run for today.
Labels: ds birthday, knitting, school, wrestling


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home