Good bye
As sad a day as it could be. Well what can I say. I was always even today his little girl. He was so good to every one. Yes I have cried but I keep stopping knowing I need to cry more. My brothers, Oh how I need to pray for them. Next dear brother had his sewer pipe break yuck. His daughter has him upset, and now this just a week after loosing his wife's grandma she was close to, loosing dad. Youngest dear brother needs to stand tall and walk alone for a short time and see how his girlfriend is running his life. I really would like his children back for the service, but it seems his wife still has not grown up yet. I am beat and have a few LONG days ahead. So I better go. I hope to post more again soon.
Labels: dad


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home