interesting day?
What to say, what to say, interesting day?
15 year old dear son ran the 5 k in Kenosha, WI setting his personal record of 18:27. Atta Boy!!! Wow! We did not go because of the distance but I know he his goal is to stay on varsity and make the trip next year. DH said today we will go his senior year, what a long wait. I love watching them run!
"Bouncer" is se 
ttling in. 13 year old dear son went to the store and got her a harness for being out in the yard and some carrots today. She had a a bloody toe as she st ruggled against her first time in the harness. She seems to be doing well now. 7 year old dear son and three neighbors decided to get h er out, when showing her, to two that do not live as close. I think we made the impression that they will not do that again. If they do we will change the hardware to be padlocked. 13 yo ds was able to spend time with her enjoying the harness later in the afternoon. 
I finished a dishcloth I started yesterday called Garterlac Dishcloth you can get the pattern here. I believe it is the ultimate short row pattern. I did not realize the cone would not make it though the pattern but I am fine with what I work out. This makes it one I get to keep I believe. I have plenty of other projects on the needles, one on the hook and some on shuttles. O, better finish some as I do not want UFO's.
15 year old dear son ran the 5 k in Kenosha, WI setting his personal record of 18:27. Atta Boy!!! Wow! We did not go because of the distance but I know he his goal is to stay on varsity and make the trip next year. DH said today we will go his senior year,
"Bouncer" is s


I finished a dishcloth I started yesterday called Garterlac Dishcloth you can get the pattern here. I believe it is the ultimate short row pattern. I did not realize the cone would not make it though the pattern but I am fine with what I work out. This makes it one I get to keep I believe. I have plenty of other projects on the needles, one on the hook and some on shuttles. O, better finish some as I do not want UFO's.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home