Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our wrestler this year

Here is where we spent Valentines Day. Sitting between our sons high school and our high school so we happily cheered for both. When he lost the first round the best he could do was this which I thought he easily would. He had to fight for it but pulled it out I think he won the last match 12-0. If the referee would have slapped the mat while he held his opponent on the mat for a good 30 seconds the result could have been very different. How I mam forgetting if he first wrestled the guy standing on the 2 or the 3. I think it was the 3 but I would have to go look it up. In that first match he was down big in the points until about 1/3 of the way through the 3rd period when he got around and put him on his back and held him there for a good amount of time. Yet as he said after word you have to beat the referee too mom. All I could do was agree. If the ref does not see both shoulder on the mat at the same time he will not call it, some are quick to call it, some are slow to call it. That is the way it is. So this was the 135 lb. weight class in the district we were assigned to.

I hope I got rid of the picture I put in the wrong place finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map