Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

What the Bug needs

It seems the Spoerl's took down the Bug's page. Yet what I was told at VW of C.R. is the bug needs a new wiper arm because a spring is missing ($60+labor), new timing belt ($1000+ a day with out the car far away!), then I arrived at mom and dads to find the new remote does not work! I just paid to get! So I will have to make a trip back there for that, yet do not want to with these other problems. OH I am glad I serve a mighty big God who knew all this before hand. I cannot wait to see how He plans to work this out!

hi ho, hi ho it's off to school we go, whistling....

later in the day-
Jemima must have had an awful day yesterday. She was just sitting by me letting me pet her, now. Still yesterday she was out for an hour or two. We left at 8:15 a.m. approx. ds 18 & 15 returned home between 4:30 & 5 p.m. I am glad I told him to take her potty and get her some exercise. I returned after 6 p.m.with the youngest two and we all left about 6:50 p.m. for a 7 p.m. Bible study returning not long before bed time. At least today will be better for her. We can all be thankful of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map