Keys and wrestling
Having bought the car December 30, 2008 with one key. I took it to C.R. and got two more for it, as we do not habe a VW dealership here. I was told it needed a new timing belt so it sat until we could taje car of that, about 10 days. Once that was done I called again about the new key remote not working. We opted to take it back done when we would be going that awya any way. Which turned out to be today, as that is what the coaches choose for our son.
Wrestling he was seeded 3rd so we expected him to do very well. It was not the way the day worked out. With his seeding he got a bye first round. Then lost to a guy he has now lost to 4 times. =-( That meant 5th was the highest he could finish. Then he lost to a guy I think beat him last weekend. They had this guy wrestle JV the night we had a dual with them but there are many reasons that may have happened. Well he did get a third time to wrestle and won this last one of the day. So the fact his grandpa came and said he had a nasty cough could have played in to his less than hoped for performance. I was glad to see him get the win to end the day with. The whole team looked like they were off there peak. I hope they look better in these final three meets. Two duals (M & Th) and then district. Bryce came in 3rd seeded 2nd, Austin (Tiger) came in 5th I think, our dear son came in 7th, Curt came in 6th, Paul came in 6th, and Scott(y) came in 5th. If my memory is working right.
Wrestling he was seeded 3rd so we expected him to do very well. It was not the way the day worked out. With his seeding he got a bye first round. Then lost to a guy he has now lost to 4 times. =-( That meant 5th was the highest he could finish. Then he lost to a guy I think beat him last weekend. They had this guy wrestle JV the night we had a dual with them but there are many reasons that may have happened. Well he did get a third time to wrestle and won this last one of the day. So the fact his grandpa came and said he had a nasty cough could have played in to his less than hoped for performance. I was glad to see him get the win to end the day with. The whole team looked like they were off there peak. I hope they look better in these final three meets. Two duals (M & Th) and then district. Bryce came in 3rd seeded 2nd, Austin (Tiger) came in 5th I think, our dear son came in 7th, Curt came in 6th, Paul came in 6th, and Scott(y) came in 5th. If my memory is working right.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home