Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Dear son made us proud!

While the team lost big to Western Dubuque (County) school. Our dear son won a very hard fought for wrestling match on Monday evening! Go son! He won by a fall near the end of the second period! So while he did not go all three periods, or beat him by 15 points, he felt so good about the win he came right up to talk to us afterward in the stands! He slapped my hand so hard it bounced back into my glasses.

Yeah I got glasses some months back, let me see I think it was almost a year ago in Feb or March. It seems my eye are just the opposite of what they had been growing up. While I needed reading glasses I seldom wore, now I need them for distance but cannot see up close with them on so they are on and off all the time back and forth. I have gotten in the auto to drive more than once one to run back in the house and have to find my glasses to see. Que sira sira

We sure were tickled with the win. With the running I have to do on Wed. then another meet on Thursday I do not know if I will have time to pull out a picture or more. I will do what I can when I think of it.

Still I was very pleased to have a pretty good day of school today. one of the best productive days in a long time. History fair will be here in no time.

Still not sure I want to go back and tink my (Karen's) Painted gloves again. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map