Tiring Day
I think they always are when they start early and involve a good amount of driving are are filled with stuff. I was awaken about 5-5:30a.m. I think toward the earlier side yet I wake up slow. We got on the road later than the 6:30 a.m. that we needed to but I do not think it was much later. still the drive was fine. Better roads then when I used to make it 22-25 years ago, more 4 lane. Yet more school stop signs pulled out to slow the travel, and of course stooped by a buss a time or two. We made it close to when we needed too. Waited through the appointment to find out we could not get it when he wanted it. yet the $33 screaning beat the local one at $155 easily. I think treatment will as well. As we drove back we got fuel for the lowest price we had seen. Grabbed a snack as we were all hungry. Called about ds interview in the afternoon. made it home. Then we had the Arts Trec play "Waiting for Martin." Ds 4, started to pay on his Christmas pressent to ds5. While the children watched it on Sunday I cheshed with dh, and squeesed it in before the deadline tonight. Less then 5 minute wiggle room but it was close.
Supervising teacher will be here to check on the boys progress tomorrow. I think we are nto ready .
Supervising teacher will be here to check on the boys progress tomorrow. I think we are nto ready .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home