Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh no

We are praying for Katie, South Side Baptist Tabernacle, and much more.

While we got a little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel tri color girl on the last day of November. I knew she was not spayed. From what the vet had told me and then a friend had said I hoped she was past this point in her life. It seems she came into heat today. We still need to pay part of the oral surgery off, so no funds to have it done now. Also from what I have read you need to wait until this is through. So we may have a very long month with his girl. So I did not make an appointment to get her shots and spaying done.

Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map