Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

WOW!

So I like to be a political junkie. Hey, I do not get the local news paper, we only get one T.V. Station that we don't watch, and these days I often miss my news report on the radio. I do look things up on the Internet when I want picture of what I hear on the radio...but not all that often. Yet since having gone to the Iowa Straw Poll 8 years ago I have been looking forward to going to this one. But Who to support has been crossing my mind. I fielded and phone call the other night which addressed this issue and got me to thinking about it again. Why did I go blank! Well I did and I am back in form again. Since the straw poll is getting close it is time to get serious. OK First I will start with the I will not vote for- Hillery Rottom Clinton, Barack Obama, other Dem's, John McCain, Mitt Romeny, and Rudolf Giuliani.

Now for the list of those I need to know more about! And of course the Wow.
Fred Thompson
Tom Tancredo for President
Mike Huckabee


Sam Brownback

Newt Gingrich, sorry this was as close to a sight as I could find for him.
and
Tommy Thompson Sorry It is getting too late I cannot find a sight for him.

Who is Jim Gilmore?

Now these made my list beacuse, 1 is who my husband is leaning toward, two have name recoginition with me and one of those has been after my straw poll commentment since I heard he was running. The rest had booths at the home education comferance and caught my interest or had it before.
One of these canidates invited us to breakfast this morning. We went and we were, one of the 5 people at a table he chose to join!!!!!! Wow. If he is elected I can say I had breakfast with the president and he bought! ;-) OK so I am easily impressed. We had breakfast with Sam Brownback!!!!! Oh I wish I could have talked to him after he spoke as I had a lot of questions yet had to go make curriculum decissions. Wow, that was neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map