Some Progress
I am up to row 8 in the cuff of the gloves! I made a little progress last night. i thought I had finished the baby afghan I was making I went to show it to ds 20 and discovered I had not cut the tail and weaved it in. I better wrap that up before I forget.
Ds 20 came home.?. He is planning to go camping with some high school friends. Now it at least makes sense why he came home last night. Ds 16 said he should go some where, yet he is home. =-) While ds 14 is out camping with the Boy Scouts at the Spring Camp-or-ee. Ds 11 & 8 had a friend spend the night. While ds 8 invited him, he complained that ds 11 stole him, meaning his attention while he was here.
School I have been reading some with the boys again but not enough.
Weight- The scale said I gained back all I had lost the previous week! I know there was one day I ate too much, but 1.8 pounds! Then again I am hopping for a going back down. I do have Mothers Day and my birthday two days following behind me now. Yet having the rhubarb ready is not good. I like it many ways. They boys only seem to like it it in cake, mom's neighbor's recipe from where we lived when I was born, we have always made. I wonder how rhubarb would taste Cooked without sugar? More likely I would mix some Splenda and sugar but where should I start? I'll have to give that more thought.
The doctor still has not seen mom, I am eager to talk with the new doctor.
Ds 20 came home.?. He is planning to go camping with some high school friends. Now it at least makes sense why he came home last night. Ds 16 said he should go some where, yet he is home. =-) While ds 14 is out camping with the Boy Scouts at the Spring Camp-or-ee. Ds 11 & 8 had a friend spend the night. While ds 8 invited him, he complained that ds 11 stole him, meaning his attention while he was here.
School I have been reading some with the boys again but not enough.
Weight- The scale said I gained back all I had lost the previous week! I know there was one day I ate too much, but 1.8 pounds! Then again I am hopping for a going back down. I do have Mothers Day and my birthday two days following behind me now. Yet having the rhubarb ready is not good. I like it many ways. They boys only seem to like it it in cake, mom's neighbor's recipe from where we lived when I was born, we have always made. I wonder how rhubarb would taste Cooked without sugar? More likely I would mix some Splenda and sugar but where should I start? I'll have to give that more thought.
The doctor still has not seen mom, I am eager to talk with the new doctor.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home