Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Monday, May 14, 2007

This and That

I got name tapes ordered for mom today.
I found I should not have brought pull on tops for her. I also did not bring her socks and a couple of other items so back I will go. I was not sure that she knew me. But they assured me she know who I am. She gets worried when I leave. She ate her supper good for them. They told me.

School- The boys worked with one of the Mrs. H's we know. She tells me they are making good progress. Another Mrs. H went with me and drove my van back here for me. Thank you both!

Knitting I started a swatch for the VT project I hope I can find that blog again. I found it here it is.

Weight- I blew Sunday BAD. I think I was back on track by supper, and yet my birthday is tomorrow. Yikes! Time to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map