Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Contest for Yarn, I am in. =-)

While reading my dish cloth group I read a message about a contest giving away yarn. So I went to see what it was about. While always wanting more yarn, I did not know the first thing about her first request.
Yet, favorites I have too many to list. So I entered, and here is where I will link back. I really need to delete more and read less. sigh.

Mom wanted me to stay today. =-) That is good. That was this afternoon after I went back. The Dr appointment went well with the Dr. Yet not with the transportation.

Leave for NICHE tomorrow. I wish I knew what were are to do for the school year! Lord give us direction, Please.

Oh yeah one of mom and dads good friends from our first church, until it got too small and closed died. funeral tomorrow. =-(

Two hair cuts two days in a row, just three more to do (sigh).

Time to call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map