Mom is recovering
Today when I got there they had her out by the front desk. I greeted her she said for me to take her down the hallway to her room. I asked then did. As we went down the hallway she asked to be taken in her room. So I did. Then I put her near her bed and moved the chair so I could sit by her. She started trying to crawl out of the Geri chair into her bed. I had to stop her 4 times. I pushed the nurse call light. They said she could not go to bed so close to lunch so I took her back by the front desk. As I was telling her i needed to go pick up ds 14. She said things that broke my heart. She said I did not want her. I told her I did, That is why I come see her every day 2 and three times a day. She said you do not come see me every day. Well I know I have. I wonder what she thinks of me. I love her so much, I guess this is why it hurts so bad.
School- The boys are going to start doing Saxon math with my friend. They will do there MUS with me here when we can. They are making good progress over at my friends. Reading, writing and health the youngest two are working on with her. Now to get ds 14 doing his here, again. He was injured riding his bike home from his one class Friday so he knows pain now again.
My weight seems to be holding which I think is fine.
Knitting I still need to cast on the third baby afghan. I do a row or so on my KAL gloves when I have time. I need to finish a tatting project to give mom for a book marker for her Bible where we are reading. I guess I better go make some called before I pick up the boys.
School- The boys are going to start doing Saxon math with my friend. They will do there MUS with me here when we can. They are making good progress over at my friends. Reading, writing and health the youngest two are working on with her. Now to get ds 14 doing his here, again. He was injured riding his bike home from his one class Friday so he knows pain now again.
My weight seems to be holding which I think is fine.
Knitting I still need to cast on the third baby afghan. I do a row or so on my KAL gloves when I have time. I need to finish a tatting project to give mom for a book marker for her Bible where we are reading. I guess I better go make some called before I pick up the boys.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home