PRAY
Knitters club tonight and I plan to go. But I not know what to take to work on. (sigh) Loom, Needles, yarn, FO.
N.I.C.H.E. this weekend I am not sure I ready for it. I am going for both days for the first time in 7-8 years and this stuff with my parents takes so much of my days I do not know what I will be doing this school year. I think I want to have ds 14 & 16 enrolled at BJU Press Academy or what ever they call it. What is the best value for our home? Do I pull ds 16 out? Much Prayer!!! If I pull ds 16 out what math should I get him. He did not like MUS. BJU will make me purchase theirs.
Weight- I am so hungry!!!!! I wonder why that is. I was fine most of the time I was loosing but now I am very hungry. I have been holding reasonably steady but I am scared. I do not want to gain it back!
Today was another day mostly spent on the phone for my parents. I am told we are making progress on all fronts. Then again Deere Direct did not call back. Interestingly on this front Patty B..... answered the phone when I called today looking for Pat A.... Since they are the two I have dealt with there I was glad she answered the phone. She told me all was well and done from there end so I went over what all had happened. She said I will look into it and get back to you. And as was pointed out to me Bankers Life might be doing right or not since they issued the check once and then withdrew it 3 days later. So even though they processed it on May 30 and mailed it 5/31 or 6/01, it still has not reached Midland. (sigh) All that really matter is that we can pay the nursing home on time. I will have her move her sooner if they do not get this all working correctly.
As pastor preached yesterday we need to PRAY. There is so much to pray about! It is better I do not mention some of what is laying heavy on my heart.
N.I.C.H.E. this weekend I am not sure I ready for it. I am going for both days for the first time in 7-8 years and this stuff with my parents takes so much of my days I do not know what I will be doing this school year. I think I want to have ds 14 & 16 enrolled at BJU Press Academy or what ever they call it. What is the best value for our home? Do I pull ds 16 out? Much Prayer!!! If I pull ds 16 out what math should I get him. He did not like MUS. BJU will make me purchase theirs.
Weight- I am so hungry!!!!! I wonder why that is. I was fine most of the time I was loosing but now I am very hungry. I have been holding reasonably steady but I am scared. I do not want to gain it back!
Today was another day mostly spent on the phone for my parents. I am told we are making progress on all fronts. Then again Deere Direct did not call back. Interestingly on this front Patty B..... answered the phone when I called today looking for Pat A.... Since they are the two I have dealt with there I was glad she answered the phone. She told me all was well and done from there end so I went over what all had happened. She said I will look into it and get back to you. And as was pointed out to me Bankers Life might be doing right or not since they issued the check once and then withdrew it 3 days later. So even though they processed it on May 30 and mailed it 5/31 or 6/01, it still has not reached Midland. (sigh) All that really matter is that we can pay the nursing home on time. I will have her move her sooner if they do not get this all working correctly.
As pastor preached yesterday we need to PRAY. There is so much to pray about! It is better I do not mention some of what is laying heavy on my heart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home