Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Mower was Stolen!

The thief broke in to the garage at mom and dads and tool the 2006 John Deer riding lawn tractor! Dh stopped by my parents and found it missing today. So we had to call the police and my sons are not looking forward to walking that two acre lawn. Well it seem we were right about who stole it as I got a vary nasty phone message just about 2 hours after it was found stolen. From who we suspected saying it was borrowed. Do you know ask to barrow things? He does not talk to me for more than 3 months, and we find it gone.

Bonnie called to check on mom. =-) She suggested I call moms Dr. in Waterloo, so I think I will, on the morrow.

Our Christian radio station we listen to the most was sold, I am guessing as they are now a Family Life Radio station

No more Children's Bible Hour. No more Prime Time America from Moody radio. =-(
Now our Saturdays will be all different as well.
So I think I will listen to the newer afa one that has been here a year or so. From American Family Association


Well I wonder if and when we get the mower back? It would seem the officers found it at the thief place of residence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map