Finished
I can count four things as done now.
1. The Mid May KAL Dishcloth I have been making. I am a few days behind and wanted to finish before I called it a day yesterday but could not keep straight my knit and purls as it has a seed stitch boarder. I tried with both the stretchy (Russian bind off ) and the old bind of i have always known since learning to knit. Neither would work last night. The Russian worked GREAT today so I am pleased.
2. While I finished knitting the second baby blanket a while back, I wove in the tail today. When I showed it to dear oldest son this weekend I was surprised I had not finished it. I wanted to get it done before forgot it was not done and gave it away! (Now to start the third, as there is four coming I wish to get them made for.)
3. I finished making the music copies ds 11 needed for his lesson a couple of weeks ago. I have been plugging away at it when I am able to, yet life did not make it easy to get it done. Really I finished before I went to bed but it was this morning so it was today. Right?
4. I did get the perscription filled for mom today. So That make 4 things done.
1. The Mid May KAL Dishcloth I have been making. I am a few days behind and wanted to finish before I called it a day yesterday but could not keep straight my knit and purls as it has a seed stitch boarder. I tried with both the stretchy (Russian bind off ) and the old bind of i have always known since learning to knit. Neither would work last night. The Russian worked GREAT today so I am pleased.
2. While I finished knitting the second baby blanket a while back, I wove in the tail today. When I showed it to dear oldest son this weekend I was surprised I had not finished it. I wanted to get it done before forgot it was not done and gave it away! (Now to start the third, as there is four coming I wish to get them made for.)
3. I finished making the music copies ds 11 needed for his lesson a couple of weeks ago. I have been plugging away at it when I am able to, yet life did not make it easy to get it done. Really I finished before I went to bed but it was this morning so it was today. Right?
4. I did get the perscription filled for mom today. So That make 4 things done.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home