Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Odds and Ends

Mom and our sons are heavy on my heart. Oldest son left for Field Training with the Air Force today. Third son left for Boy Scout Camp Training today. Second son was my shadow for good and bad. The young ones just are always so immature and busy still. Tuesdays are pretty full at least this week and next. Baseball, piano lessons, library movie, nursing home, supper and softball.

Then my next younger brother just called. They are having a boy! She is 19 weeks along, due November 5. Planning to name him Josiah James M. Her placenta is very low so they need to keep an eye on that.

The only school work done today was piano lessons.

Weight seems to be holding steady so far. Not dropping but not gaining either. =-)

While I did have time to knit on the the Painted Gloves or Karen's Gloves today at both piano lessons and the movie it was definitely harder at the movie. I think I left ready to start row 7 of the palm and back hand charts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map