Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I did it!

It is hard to believe. I finished this simple little dishcloth. I thought would have it done before I was two hours down the road last Saturday but no. About 3 down the road I had the boys put it in the back window. I was mad at it again. (I got mad at it MANY Times.) I did finish knitting it Wednesday A.M. yet it took until Wednesday P.M. after 7. for finish weaving the tail. Then it took until 1600 hours to get a picture and about 2130 hours to post it on line. I think I got to where I would not let it beat me I did not care if I knit, tink, knit, tink every row which I did to almost every row. Glad it is done now back to the baby afghans and the gloves and now more things. I did get a couple of round on the gloves I should take a picture soon.

If you knit or crochet you might like this . I am going to try one for them.
Virginia Technical Institute try the link.

School today we went to see "Bye Bye Birdie" The middles School children did a nice job with a not so great play. I had no intention of paying $8 a seat for it after my experience last year. in general they, the sound was much better this year. Might just be a better sound guy as I well know. It is late I better run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map