What's Happening
The nurse or Dr. asked me to be at the hospital earlier today. So I do not have long. I talked with the Dr. who put mom's shoulder back in place. That was not good news, He believes she may have had nerve damage. He further did not know why they did not find it when she came in! Even though her care taker had asked repeatedly.
The boys have been getting some school work done with the friend who has been watching them this week. (good!)
Knitting not much has been happening and my tatting shuttles just get carried around. (not good) No knitting is getting finished. I bound off a couple of stitches on the baby afghan and knit a row or two on the dishcloth. my gloves are stalled as I need to think about which color to knit with (sigh)
Weight- the scale was not nice to me last night.Then again the official scale for got to make the trip. Since the Weight Watchers meetings are too late for when I need to leave today I hope I am able to make Fridays.
The boys have been getting some school work done with the friend who has been watching them this week. (good!)
Knitting not much has been happening and my tatting shuttles just get carried around. (not good) No knitting is getting finished. I bound off a couple of stitches on the baby afghan and knit a row or two on the dishcloth. my gloves are stalled as I need to think about which color to knit with (sigh)
Weight- the scale was not nice to me last night.Then again the official scale for got to make the trip. Since the Weight Watchers meetings are too late for when I need to leave today I hope I am able to make Fridays.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home