What should I include today?
Today I got the opening, closing and vault instulstion paid for, for mom when the day comes. My parents had bought the property and vaults in the 1970's. (when I was a child at home.) Today I put some of mom's money in a CD for 9 months as I was instructed to do.
Trying to decide if I should put pictures of family from my trip two weeks ago? Our son's track meet on the 20th. Our oldest in the parade for veisha or in his dorm room? Or a track meet this week.
This one I took at the visitation. Mom's brothers that were there. The oldest in CA did not come. The one on the left is the thrid a born with dementia pretty bad. The fourth was the one we laid to rest. Aunt Flossie did not come nor did mom with there dementia. With the youngest from SC on my right as we see it.
Cousins- I love my family. Oh and my Aunt from SC has her back to us as well as the cousins wife I stayed with. I got to know cousin Darrels wife a little beter than ever before. Not much but she is nice like all the rest.
Some pictures of my Uncle who is gone from when he was young.
Here is my dear sweet Aunt and Uncle from the South! SC. Aren't they a cute couple? Love'ya
Here stands my cousin who takes care of his mom. Mom's living sitter.With Mom's Aunt's daughters. I belive I got that correct. The one in all black played with mom a lot and was a friend of hers as a child. The one with the white shirt knew my dad's sister growing up, did she tell me was in her class? Now I am not sure. Any way she has helped a lot with the genology so I know who she is. Thank you LB!!!!
Here is most of us who gathered grave side. My cousin and her husband are on the end. while her niece, my second cousin is next to her, her son is the smaller one. Her dad brothers , and cousins are most of who was there with us. My son is the bigger one.
Here was the last look before they lowered Uncle Clyde.I hope this post works as the computer would not reduced the first two pictures.
I did get a few rows on the gloves. This is city wide gradge sale weekend here. So we got a few planeters cheep.
Labels: mom, Uncle Clyde


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home