stuff
I have not wanted to leave this blog behind. Yet with moms health so very fragile being out of town with her is more important than blogging, so that is my excuse. I did knit a good part of the day Wednesday while she slept. (It was good as I had to sign forms three times being her P.O.A. for her.) Thursday between having the youngest two sons along and other errands I had committed to prior I was there twice but not all day or anything. School has not been making progress with the youngest two they are in for a lot of summer school as it looks to me, then again since all they do is is at home maybe they are learning about life and priorities.
Strange my youngest brother told me not to tell his wife and children what is going one with mom. I have not talked to her since about 2 months after they separated in may of 2005. So out of the blue she calls me yesterday. I should call her back to be polite. Yet why did she suddenly call the day I get this note not to talk to her? and the beat goes on. =-)
Strange my youngest brother told me not to tell his wife and children what is going one with mom. I have not talked to her since about 2 months after they separated in may of 2005. So out of the blue she calls me yesterday. I should call her back to be polite. Yet why did she suddenly call the day I get this note not to talk to her? and the beat goes on. =-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home