Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dentist and Knitting

Mom's dentist called today. So I made her appointment for June 14 (Flag Day) at 1P.M.

I finished that mid month dishcloth today finally, this morning while two sons worked on school work at a friend and I was waiting for one in his government school class. I will try to get a picture on Thursday.

Going to Bye Bye Birdy tomorrow at the middle school. We are taking a field trip for this.;-) Hey, the price is right.

Got a few boxes to take to my parents on Saturday, Thanks to a wonderful friend! Another wonderful friend has her birthday tomorrow, she will be 53.

Received and envelope that dear brother signed but what was in it was not from him but his girl friend, full of miss information. Oh well. They are wrong.

I was asked some thing I need an answer to soon today. What a huge responsibility and privilege if it is what God wants, and is ever needed. More later after I get and answer.

IET4? Could I do it? another prayer request! I would love to but I may still have too much going on. (sigh) Glad I know the one who knows what I should do. =-)

What is up with Blogger? The pictures I had uploaded and then they disappeared, so I finally re reentered them and how they came back!!! What is you with that? I wish I had a clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map