Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Trying Again

I am going to try this whole thing from early April again.


After opening the mail box as I was hurrying out the door to pick up our son this is what I had with what I had purchase that Monday morning. Was I very excited about this.


I have been waiting what seems like a very long time for it. I thought I would be whipping thought it faster than I have been but life goes by faster than I can keeep up right now any way.
This is what I had once I opened the mail tha wonderful day. I still am not very far. I think I am on row 4 now.





Here I have it all ready to go, with a working copy made to carry around and my yarn. =-)

Well I am farther than this now, a little any way. ;-)
Yes, I have tinked on thsi too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map