Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Friday, March 02, 2007

I tried to go today


Today I was to meet withe the care taker for mom , and the nurse for the long term insurance people, then with the eye doctor this afternoon. Well about and hour down the road and about 30 miles from here I was so scared I called the appointments s and said I have to reschedule. An hour later I am home. I was almost upon a snow plowing truck in the passing lane and could not see it for all the blowing snow around him. I was in the other lane but that made me turn around. I did not feel well when I got home. I pray I do not get what the others have been getting. Or I would have to cancel and reschedule again!This make once for the eye doctor and twice for the nurse now.

Youngest dear brother is up to trying to pull what ever it is he is doing again. Having his girl friend write me and signing his name to to it saying only he will speak to me. I had told dear husband what he said and he wrote him back. I wish he would mind his own business, get a job and be responsible. It is sad to see a full grown man, who will be 40 in August being so childish. They make accusations and then when I tell them the truth I am bad and throwing it up in there face. They lie so much, it is scary. Oh well. As a wise friend says, "None of this will matter in 1,000 years." I will keep paying for him.

We had Mr. Moore over for supper. I must keep praying for him. His daughter that goes to our church fell and was hurt yesterday. He said she went to work today, I hope she is well.

I got the last lining started to be assembled. I was hoping to finish them with my friend who must be isolated for two weeks. I hope she is starting to get better.

School wise we did not get much done today. However, that tends to happen when the government schools take a snow day and ds 16 is home. The other three sons got a game of Monopoly in I am not sure if the played a Star Wars or Major League Baseball one today. I did get the funeral plants repotted today. Only I have a problem. The bigger plant is the same size as the pot I bough for it, so I need to get it a bigger one. Well it is getting late, I better call it s day. Grandpa (& Grandma?) W is comming tomorrow for dear sons birthday to take him out for lunch.

I thought to come down to the school room, so I added a picture that I took a while ago. 2/19/07 better late than never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map