Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weather

Wow weather is changing life all over it seems.

We stayed put, shoveled for the other family and got our place done, we made it to church a few minutes late but pretty close. Only to find Sunday School had been canceled and church had been moved up an half hour. With evening services canceled. The standing rule has always been. Those who can make it should and carry on. However, ice is different. It was my turn to have nursery today. Things went well but kept busy. We were only had 4. Yet little Isaac has not been there often enough to be comfortable yet. Young Miss Allison, was a a handful. Stephine was a busy and Evelyn got upset for a few minutes. I rocked her and she dropped off, only to wake up as soon as I laid her down.

So I came home had lunch and check the phones when one rang. It was a unidentified caller so I did not answer. However I checked and it looks like my brothers house or cell phone called. I tried to call back and did not reach anyone. Dh called his dad and they have been without power since 7 AM yesterday. They went out and purchased a generator. Making me wonder how things are at my parents home. (?) I wonder if I should check before my plans to go late in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map