Once again
Youngest dear brother said he would come to our parents and never showed. He also knew we were moving mom today and "hid/lost her medication!" Well really he said his girl friend did that! I have enough to do with out his interfering. Then he told the lady interested in the scooter a price when I told him again and again I need to find fair market value and cannot find it! UGH!
Well I did get a few rounds on my chain link socks today. Not far though I do not think I will get them done in time I am pretty bummed.
Taking care of mom. Well I am much happier with her with Bonnie care then at the nursing home. However, they lost here walker! We want that Back They cost money! I have peace this is the right choice for the present.
Well I did get a few rounds on my chain link socks today. Not far though I do not think I will get them done in time I am pretty bummed.
Taking care of mom. Well I am much happier with her with Bonnie care then at the nursing home. However, they lost here walker! We want that Back They cost money! I have peace this is the right choice for the present.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home