Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bitter Sweet News

Bobby went home today. We will miss him until we see him again one day. Praying for George, Laura, and Ryan. As they were all close family to him. We are sure his sister Liz was glad to meet him. We miss her to. It was thanks to her, the funeral home director saw we needed a bigger/new building we are in the one we are now just a little over two years in it. Right around three years ago Liz left us. For a very long time they were the only older people in the church. Yes, we're all aging but Liz had grandchildren older than our oldest children in the church. Her youngest granddaughter was the same age as some of the older ones, the first big group to graduate. I was shocked no one had told us before church. Still he only passed away 3-3.5 hours before church. He was doing well Sunday. His going home party will tentatively be Friday evening.

School-well the government school had early release which always messes up life with one there full time and one there part time. Yuck! Oh well such is life. The part timer had to have his invention in today. His brothers took the picture and did not quite get it all. There were a few good idea's but not too many. I liked the cockle bur detangler. It was open to the public sort of so we went. There buliding was locked down as always. (since well I remember. That class graduated three going on four years ago. I wonder what happend to that man.) We did not get enough done at home again. Oh well, slow and steady will finish the course.

Knitting very little as well- a little on the short row bag and a little on the socks.

I wish we had meet any way about loosing weight. I wonder what I should make for the dinner for Bobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map