Shalifa's World

A Place for me to talk about life. Being a Christain I may talk about that, home educating, family, crafts, pets or any thing else that comes to mind.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Pampered Chef

My kitchen has plenty why do I always want more Pampered Chef since I sold it from late 1997 to early 1999. There new products had me wanting all of them I saw tonight at Tammie's show. I just got what I ordered from Becky's show tonight as well. I was starting to wonder where that was and why it had taken so long. I did know Becky went into the hospital as it was to close though. Will we have some one here selling Pamper Chef soon? It would be nice. But only if God leads them too.
Above I have all I got.
Below the indivigual pictures. I like the origional stones so this is my first glazed stone from Pampered Chef, as I got the Hostest Special since Becky book show off mine. Then as ds 15 wanted the measuring cups they were a set, the three of them. 1 cup, 2 cups, and 4 cups. Followed by a picture of just one from behind/above so you can see how neat they are. You read them from the top not bending to you knees in the kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

create your own visited states map