Gina joining the church!
Yeah, today she asked to join the church. What a sweet young lady. We will be baptising and adding her to the church next week.
Last night I did make some
progress on the short row bag I am knitting. I almost have the sides together. Then I have to decide how long I want to make the handle. HUM? I am having trouble deciding that! I also did start to cast on the toe to my Six Socks again. I also finished that current dishcloth KAL this weekend ds 7 nicely photographed it for me today. Yikes! He did not get it laying flat like I wanted. Oh well. I let him use the new camera. It was new in May the way electronics go it is likely old by now. Oh well. He wanted to take a picture of the back so here it is.
He also tok a picture of his recent purchase. =-)
Last night I did make some
progress on the short row bag I am knitting. I almost have the sides together. Then I have to decide how long I want to make the handle. HUM? I am having trouble deciding that! I also did start to cast on the toe to my Six Socks again. I also finished that current dishcloth KAL this weekend ds 7 nicely photographed it for me today. Yikes! He did not get it laying flat like I wanted. Oh well. I let him use the new camera. It was new in May the way electronics go it is likely old by now. Oh well. He wanted to take a picture of the back so here it is.
He also tok a picture of his recent purchase. =-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home