Quiz
Well it took a lot of clicks to find it but I found a quiz on quizzilla I hope is the one Deb B had posted. I hope this is the quiz. I was very surprised as I have not started a sweater in forever. Well since I made my first project and the two baby ones, the babies are now 18 and 19, soon there after. Ok I did cast on to make Christmas sweaters and the whole thing got lost never to be seen again. I could not afford to replace the yarn and needles so I did not. I much prefer quick projects these days. I make a lot of dish cloths, socks and bags even hats and mittens. I get tired of the long boring parts.
This is what the quiz said -
"You should knit a plain sweater! You like to get lost in the process of making your project, and don't mind taking some time to do so. Often you let the beauty of the yarn speak, as opposed to using difficult techniques.
33 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 83 times.
38% of people had this result."
One day soon I really should learn HTML stuff for this blog. Last try did not work just as the first, Oh well, may be one day.
This is funny as I enjoy learning new to me techniques. I better go look up another cast on for my current pair of toe up socks as I did not like the one the pattern called for. Better get that fair isle pair going again. Finish up the illusion dish cloth for the current KAL, and those baby booties I started for Daytona (she must be 3 weeks old already). and straighten out the changes I am making on the gusset of the short row bag. So the socks and short row bag can travel again, with me. As they have been stalled while I was finishing up the ITE2 bag.
This is what the quiz said -
"You should knit a plain sweater! You like to get lost in the process of making your project, and don't mind taking some time to do so. Often you let the beauty of the yarn speak, as opposed to using difficult techniques.
33 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 83 times.
38% of people had this result."
One day soon I really should learn HTML stuff for this blog. Last try did not work just as the first, Oh well, may be one day.
This is funny as I enjoy learning new to me techniques. I better go look up another cast on for my current pair of toe up socks as I did not like the one the pattern called for. Better get that fair isle pair going again. Finish up the illusion dish cloth for the current KAL, and those baby booties I started for Daytona (she must be 3 weeks old already). and straighten out the changes I am making on the gusset of the short row bag. So the socks and short row bag can travel again, with me. As they have been stalled while I was finishing up the ITE2 bag.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home