Popcorn due in to Boy Scouts
Well yet another season of Boys Scout Popcorn is moving from ordered to wait and deliver. It always drives me nuts that they boys have a month to sell and a week to deliver and collect. Oh and will I be allowed to eat any I ordered? Doubtful. =-( The others will have it gone saying you are trying to loose wait before I could have some. Since dh did not order before he left for class I got to choose my favorites OK, I passed on the Kettle Corn this year, yummy. I did get the Mud Puddles , Cheese Cake (is back this year!), and am trying the new sample one Midnight lighting. I know dh said order two but you cannot get these any where else.
School well we did get something done I am not sure we got it all done today.
crafts- All I got done was the 10 rows of the dishcloth done. I hope this is the one I am guessing it is. Based on the colors I think it must be but them again any thing this time of year can have these colors. LOL Mostly I am plugging away at finishing the International Tote Exchange 2. I am not a fan of hand sewing! Had I been forced like mom to make my hand work neat before touching a machine things might have been different.
The zipper foot turned up!!!! Yeah! Too late for this use but at least it is not gone.
School well we did get something done I am not sure we got it all done today.
crafts- All I got done was the 10 rows of the dishcloth done. I hope this is the one I am guessing it is. Based on the colors I think it must be but them again any thing this time of year can have these colors. LOL Mostly I am plugging away at finishing the International Tote Exchange 2. I am not a fan of hand sewing! Had I been forced like mom to make my hand work neat before touching a machine things might have been different.
The zipper foot turned up!!!! Yeah! Too late for this use but at least it is not gone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home