It is getting close
Church was great and made me realize again how much the Lord Jesus Christ did for this wicked person. This morning, then tonight we had a great lesson on the victory of Asa. Boy could I see how we take ease when we should be preparing for battle.
However, the title is referring to the bag I have been making for the International Tote Exchange 2. Well I spent 12 hours working with my sewing machine only to discover the zipper foot was missing. UGH! I managed any way and what I did not get done was back to a carrying job again, getting very close. Yes, I did do some hand work. Mom will not ever be able to do it for me again so I will have to fight with my poor handiwork skills the rest of my days.
I cried a lot on Saturday, it hurts to see mom and dad dehydrating like they are as they are aging.
However, the title is referring to the bag I have been making for the International Tote Exchange 2. Well I spent 12 hours working with my sewing machine only to discover the zipper foot was missing. UGH! I managed any way and what I did not get done was back to a carrying job again, getting very close. Yes, I did do some hand work. Mom will not ever be able to do it for me again so I will have to fight with my poor handiwork skills the rest of my days.
I cried a lot on Saturday, it hurts to see mom and dad dehydrating like they are as they are aging.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home