Sunday
Sunday School I am in nursery this month. I did get the tape and from Nathan!!!!! Wow, what a shock that was. Things were a little goofy in church today preacher was very tired after his trip. We do have more work to do here. I did not talk to Lynn about the boys piano lessons.
The Vikings lost to the bears of all teams! YUCK! Of course Mr. T. hunted me up as soon as I got there. UGH! I wanted to avoid that bears fans, and he is chief at church.
I did get a nap. I did do a few rows on the Hallowig, cast on another bag for the International Tote exchange 2 partner. She got the butterflies and I think she got the e-card I sent as well. I hope she likes them, but I think she did. I also did some on the socks that moved to the top of the pile. Less than a week to get them done in time. I hope I make it but it really does not matter. I must decide if I am making them for DS 7 or myself. I am leaning toward making them to fit me and giving them to dear son 7. ? .
Church tonight we had our business meeting, our pre elections one. Preacher had a good lesson on Prayer. We are standing between life and death for many like Aaron did in Numbers 16 interceding.
Dh is the only cannidate for treasure again. I think it would be best if we rotated men in and out of that position. I must pray about who to elect as deacons we must choose 5 of the 8 qualified, 3 choices for financial secretary, I lost tract of how many for secretary.
The Vikings lost to the bears of all teams! YUCK! Of course Mr. T. hunted me up as soon as I got there. UGH! I wanted to avoid that bears fans, and he is chief at church.
I did get a nap. I did do a few rows on the Hallowig, cast on another bag for the International Tote exchange 2 partner. She got the butterflies and I think she got the e-card I sent as well. I hope she likes them, but I think she did. I also did some on the socks that moved to the top of the pile. Less than a week to get them done in time. I hope I make it but it really does not matter. I must decide if I am making them for DS 7 or myself. I am leaning toward making them to fit me and giving them to dear son 7. ? .
Church tonight we had our business meeting, our pre elections one. Preacher had a good lesson on Prayer. We are standing between life and death for many like Aaron did in Numbers 16 interceding.
Dh is the only cannidate for treasure again. I think it would be best if we rotated men in and out of that position. I must pray about who to elect as deacons we must choose 5 of the 8 qualified, 3 choices for financial secretary, I lost tract of how many for secretary.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home