

More
pictures from the one cone of yarn I recently finished up. Coming up-I finished the dishcloth yesterday, the one bag today and have mostly worked on the socks
today. I need to get laundry caught up so I can full two bags at once! Frogged the wig will have to re-start soon. Seem to have lost my motivation though. Should measure and shoot some photos, too.
I want to get a second zippered pillow case. Yet dh did not power wash the deck because he said we could not afford the paint. I am sure it is because of my recent yarn purchases. Yet they are(were) on sale for a good price. I will use it all up soon. Still I need to use up what is here before I get more other than the cotton needed for the up coming KAL's.

I still need to call dad today and check in with them. See how they are doing. I want to call oldest dear son to say hi as well. I am sure he will not want to talk to me so I do not know if I should or not.
Ok this last on is the recent one I finished
The others are all from that one cone or part of them. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home